Spring Business Meeting and Bidding Owl
Let’s Get Ready for Spring!
New England Region of the WOCN will be holding its Quarterly Business Meeting on March 30, 2021 at 7:30 pm. This will be a virtual meeting via Zoom. We have a great meeting planned and will offer Educational discussion, and our usual business discussion. President Elect Donna Loehner and her team at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital in Boston will present a COVID-19 case with discussion to learn what others in the region are doing to combat Covid-19. We will also be launching our Bidding Owl Auction which will serve as a fundraising event for Youth Rally, to replace the in-person auction we missed last fall. We are counting on you, our members, to make this a success. Please review instructions below.
Bidding owl directions:
For Donation: (collecting now through 3/30/21)
- Select an item to donate (may be new or gently used)
- Decide on a dollar value of the item.
- Create a brief description of the item.
- Photograph the item (1-3 photos)
- Send email with the item value, description, and photo attention to Donna Golden or Marian Barry-Ravagni at email@example.com, put Bidding Owl in the subject line. They will post the item to the Bidding Owl site.
- Your donation will be given a number and your information is added with the item.
After Auction closes, buyer will contact you to arrange shipping. The buyer pays for shipping, and you and buyer arrange the details of shipping.
Bidding on items:
- Go to biddingowl.com and create an account. Follow site directions.
- Browse the site, happy bidding! Bidding is in $5 increments.
- Contact donor to arrange shipping, winning bidder pays for shipping and a 5% administration fee.
The auction is set to begin March 30 and end April 17th. We will not be able to add items after 3/30/21.
Hope to see you on March 30!
Board of Directors, New England Region of the WOCN